Friday, September 25, 2009

Telling DJ we're pregnant


The last week in August was stressful for me, I was convinced I was pregnant but every test I took said I wasn't...

Finally, during the weekend (DJ works graves, 7p to 7:30a) I woke up early and had already taken TWO tests, both came back POSITIVE. At around 7:30a I took a THIRD TEST, also positive (I just wanted to be sure!)! DJ called me to tell me he would be working over and getting some OT! I laughed and said, that's prefect, we are going to need it...I AM PREGNANT! DJ immediately asked me if I was sure and was very happy to hear the news!

I thought of all these clever sweet ways to tell him, none of them involved being happy he could work some overtime!

As soon as we hung up I sent him a picture text message with 1 of the tests!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when guys say "Are you sure?" or "How did that happen?" LOL. As if us women don't know our bodies AND by the time we have usually told them we have peed on evey stick to "just make sure".

    I think that you and DJ will make great parents!

    ReplyDelete