Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June is going to be Busy...

Caden is doing well. We are looking forward to many event things this month!! She is going to meet her Grandpa Roger, Grandma Maria and Uncle Michael for the first time (visiting from the East Coast)! On Father's Day she is going to be Baptized; she will meet her Great Grandpa Dick for the first time on this day as well.

I could not be happier with Caden. We are starting to have a routine! I love her smiles, even when they are at 3am! Since I am not working, Caden and I share many special moments throughout the day; we water the plants together (she LOVES to be outside), pet Ziggy, go to the gym, nap, have skin to skin time and of course feedings. I have become so used to holding her that when she sleeps or others hold her, I begin to miss her.

Here is one of her photos we took recently~

No comments:

Post a Comment