Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diaper bag packed

I decided there was no better time to get Caden's diaper bag ready then now! Thanks to a friend I was able to go off her list:
  • diapers and wipes - take one per hour you will be gone - this is overkill but better safe than sorry.
  • burp cloth - I pack one because the bib & extra blanket are backups when this is soiled.
  • changing pad - if your Diaper Bag is as awesome as you think it is, it probably came with one of these.
  • pacifier - even if you're against them: pack one. One (fussy) day it may look like a good idea to you.
  • A&D - this is my balm of choice after trying every cream, ointment, balm under the sun.
  • little toy - rattle, teether, etc.
  • hand sanitizer - feel free to squirt this on every stranger that attempts to put their ever grubbing hands on your child.
  • bib - 'nough said.
  • extra change of clothes or 2 for baby - sleep n' plays are my fave for space effectiveness.
  • pair of socks - because you never know when one will mysteriously go missing.
  • extra blanket - for warmth, breastfeeding privacy, spit ups, leaky breasts, blow out diapers.
  • tylenol, mylicon drops, teething tablets- still need to purchase.
  • sunblock & hat for baby during summer - need to purchase hats that provide shade.
  • a shirt for myself - again: spit ups, leaky breasts, blow out diapers make this necessary.
  • lipgloss for me :) ... just in case i realize that I left the house looking a COMPLETE mess.
I added a hair tie, bobby pins, travel size bath stuff for Caden and disposable breast pads! Anything else you think I should add.....?

1 comment:

  1. coming home and reading "our little bean" made my day. Thank you honey for all your hard work on this. Just thinking about seeing baby girl in a few weeks brings a smile to my face. Seeing all that you've done while pregnant is AMAZING! I love you with all my heart and soul. DJ

    ReplyDelete