Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 months old!

I can't believe it has been two months already! How times flies...our little girl is already looking different, more alert and loves to smile!



From Babycenter.com~

How your baby's growing:


Your baby can tell the difference between familiar voices and other sounds, and he's becoming a better listener. He can also show you that he's in tune with his environment. Notice how he looks to see where certain noises are coming from.

An ongoing conversation (although seemingly one-sided) can help your baby develop his sense of place. He may even watch your mouth as you talk, fascinated by how it all works. You'll be amazed by his ability to communicate with a growing repertory of coos (musical, vowel-like sounds), smiles, and unique cries to express his different needs.

I am 5lbs from my preprego weight, but have been stuck here for 2 weeks! I am not dieting, just watching what I eat and have cut out dairy due to Caden's digestion. I guess I could stop having non-dairy ice cream for dessert and get the 5lbs off :/ BTW before you think non-dairy ice cream is gross I challenge you to taste Coco Bliss, IT IS DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment