Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Growing girl

Caden will be 11 weeks tomorrow, time is flying by!

Stats:
At birth Caden weighed 6lbs 10 oz; on Monday Caden weighed 10lbs 12.2oz! 4lb increase!
At birth Caden was 20in long, Monday Caden was 23.5in long! 3.5in growth!

I am still 5lbs from my pre-prego weight! I can't seem to shake it off, I have been stuck as this weight for 5 weeks tomorrow! I suppose I could add some extra running in my workouts and cut out the dairy free desserts...maybe I will just run :)

Caden and I went to our very first mommies/babies group today and had a really good time. Many of the moms/babies went swimming but I was a little nervous with the wind and it being so early in the morning (10a), so Caden and I hung out in the shade looked at the shadows of trees and only got our feet wet. It must have been a good time for her cause she passed out!

Nico (Rowlett) and Caden at the mommies/babies group~


Nico has a pretty cool Mo-Hawk, I am not sure what Caden is thinking :) But if that's a smile, she smiles like her dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment