Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sleep

Caden doesn't sleep in our bed but she does sleep in our room. I decided I should look up when she should start sleeping in her own crib and was astonished to find out some people start this as early as 2 weeks. Caden is 13 weeks today and I haven't started this. I am nervous. We have monitors, but I am still nervous. Plus, lucky me, Caden still doesn't sleep through the night...last night she woke up every 1.5-2 hours! Just like when we brought her home from the hospital. I am thinking that it's so easy with her right there next to the bed for these constant wake-up feedings but concerned she might not feel comfortable in her room alone if I keep putting it off. Perhaps I will start putting her in there for naps and on Sunday when we are both home we will introduce night time sleeping in her crib....not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment