Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 more days until we know boy or girl!!

I have not had too many cravings, however I most pleased with ice cold water, apple slices with fresh lemon juiced squeezed on them, chocolate milk and ice cream (any flavor). For a while there I was eating ruffles with nutella, but that became old fast- I believe I was looking for something salty and sweet. Poor DJ is having a hard time with cravings, I do believe he is suffering from them!

I am beginning to grow anxious about the nursery, we have not done anything yet, however I am planning to jump start that project after Thanksgiving. We find out Tuesday Nov. 24, 2009 (2 More days!) if our little bean is a boy or a girl! Once we know the sex I am sure the nursery colors, bedding, theme, crib, dresser etc...will become easier to pick out.

Is it just me or it is weird Babycenter.com always associates the baby's size with food? Now I am hungry, but not for a turnip.

17 Weeks:
Baby, fetus at 17 weeks - BabyCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment