Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

What a busy day! DJ and I woke up early (with others from CFS) and headed down to Solano Community College to run in the Solano Turkey Trot 10K (6.4 miles). I finished 14th (56min) in my age group and DJ finished 8th (55min) in his.



DJ and I found out Tuesday what the sex of the baby was but decided to wait until Thanksgiving to share. (I will post pictures from the ultrasound later.)

How it happened.

We made white cupcakes and in the middle put either a pink or blue gum ball (Thanks Jess for the idea). After getting everyone in the living room we had a count down and everyone bit into their cupcake at the same time...of course we had dessert first! There was a video and some how it is missing, I had wanted to post. I will post as soon as it is recovered- if it is recovered.

I feel like I have so much to be thankful for! I have a husband who loves me, we both have our health and now we are starting a family! I couldn't be happier starting our family with a little girl; now all that I ask is that she is healthy as well. DJ and I (and our unborn little girl) are loved and supported by so many, last night everyone was as happy and as excited as we were.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment