Friday, March 12, 2010

Almost 33 weeks!

32 weeks and 5 days

L1010318

Who's room is this? After taking the Newborn Care Class, we have been told it would be best for DJ to carry the baby in the house, and for me to be overly excited to see Ziggy. We aren't worried Ziggy will do anything to the baby, we just don't want him to feel shut out. So, to make Ziggy feel comfortable with babies he has been listening to babies via TLC (I can't watch these shows anymore, but I turn it on for him to hear crying) and we are going to put a small doggie bed in Caden's room. He loves her room and wants to be in there, even when no one else is!

L1010317

Newest purchase! Other then hangers I really haven't spent money on things needed/wanted for the baby, but I broke down and bought this SkipHop diaper bag and love it! I love that it's not pink, it can be wiped off and came with everything I need inside to change Caden's diaper, plus tons of pockets to store stuff, including keys and cell phone! The handles are black, bad picture, but the grey handle is to a car seat behind the bag.

L1010313

Quiztime!
-How far along? 32 weeks, 5 days!!
-How big is baby? Average is 15.2-16.7 in and 2.5-3.8 lbs.
-Weight gain/loss? 27 lbs gained
-Maternity clothes? Yup
-Stretchies? Nope
-Sleep? Sleeping well and through the night. So thankful that I can still enjoy a good nights rest plus a nap~
-Best moment this week? Hospital Tour!
-Movement? She moves a lot, more in the morning then at night now.
-Food cravings? Chocolate milk
-Gender? Girl
-Labor signs? None
-Belly button in or out? Out and I hope it goes back in when she comes out!
-What I miss? Snuggling close to my hubby.
-What I am looking forward to? My mom and sister are having a baby shower for me Sunday! Will post pictures. Let's hope the sun comes out.
-Weekly wisdom? "Success is just past failure"- not related to the baby or my pregnancy, but I heard this quote yesterday and now I can't seem to shake it.
-Milestones? Had the hospital tour and we are going to work with a midwife and pending the "tub" is available we are planning a water birth. Nonetheless, we are going to do this without meds. I realize this may sounds naive as I haven't given birth before, but after A LOT of reading and a wonderful documentary, we both believe this is truly best for the baby and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment