Friday, October 23, 2009

12 1/2 weeks

S/he is growing...

Here s/he is looking at you laying on his/her side with his/her arm up waving hello (head to the left). LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE FINGERS!


Baby on his/her back, still with arm rested on his/her head (Head to the left, feet up and crossed to the right).


DJ and I were so excited, the baby was so active during the scan! I couldn't help but laugh myself to tears when he/she moved- I so badly want to feel the movement, but was happy to see it on the screen.

DJ and I heard about this test, but decided not to waste our money. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving will be here soon enough... Anyone know someone who has used it and had the "right" results? I fear they are trying to make money off a 50/50 chance, though $30 isn't really that much. Hmm...

<span class=

Supposedly, at 10 weeks (or after), the urine test can tell you if you are having a boy or girl in just 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment