Thursday, October 8, 2009

Working Out


Yesterday was 10 1/2 weeks of being pregnant. The workout at our gym was "Nancy" which is 5 rounds 400m run, 15 over head squats at 65#. My clean/snatch to get the bar up was not too pretty- I will have to work on this, especially if DJ continues to make videos!

Going to spend the weekend with family, looking forward to a break and traveling up north. First time seeing my mother in law since being pregnant, she is really excited.

DJ and I have an ultrasound coupled with 2 blood tests; one next week (before the ultrasound) and one a few weeks after to make sure the baby is healthy.

Most exciting news!! Week 9 was my golden week (knock on wood) I have not had morning sickness or any other yuckie pregnancy symptoms since week 9.

4 comments:

  1. Lauren, you are awesome! I don't think I could ever do that WITHOUT being pregnant! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Morning sickness SUCKS! I had it for 6 months with Braden. You are soooo lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!? you can lift that much pregnant??? omg - im being one of those nervous ninnies arent I ??? the ones that bugged me sooooo much. I think its awesome that you are in such great shape!!! You ROCK! and your hair looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i can still lift weights, but not more then i lifted above (65#). i wish dj would have gotten a side angle so you could see my little belly, its hiding in the black! love black! i am in an in between stage with my hair- wish it was just below my shoulders and easier to pull back when working out....oh well, in time, it will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that walking is good for you. We should go on a nice hike.

    ReplyDelete