Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok to RUN

Dr. has confirmed everything is fine for me to participate in the half marathon Feb 7th! All the lab work went well this morning, should hear back about the GD testing soon- but I am not worried about it. I have a gained a total of 20 pounds, but the Dr. isn't worried about it, so neither am I! To be honest, I have no idea where the 20 pounds is! I feel comfortable in my size, workout regularly and do not use "I am pregnant" as an excuse to eat whatever I want (...well I don't do it everyday).

DJ and I think we have narrowed down our little girl's name but want to keep saying it at home before we announce just to make sure this is it. Granted we know we could wait until she comes, and I know quite a few people do that, but both of us want to get used to her name, talk to her saying her name and have her get used to it as well. According to some books and friends, babies can hear while they are in the womb and associate with their names sooner when the parents had given them their names in the womb. Let's see if this makes her a better listener!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't run my first 1/2 marathon until I was 25...little baby Joseph will have run her first one at negative 1 years old. wow

    ReplyDelete