Monday, February 22, 2010

30 weeks

This past Sunday marked 30 weeks! I am feeling really good and still staying active (CrossFit everyday, except rest days). I have had people ask me if I was ready for it to be "over with" and stated that they wished pregnancy was only 7 months...I am on the other hand enjoying this. I haven't felt overwhelmed with pregnancy and don't mind being pregnant at all. I am however growing more and more excited to see this little girls face. I am over joyed to think of her hands, feet, smile, eyes, her reaction to me and/or her dad walk in a room and to see what she thinks about Ziggy.

30 weeks, 1 day:



Took this from my friend Jessica's blog (but changed the info to me):

Quiztime!

-How far along? 30 weeks!
-How big is baby? a head of cabbage
-Weight gain/loss? 20 pounds so far, but will weigh again at the next appt. 3/1
-Maternity clothes? yup
-Stretchies? nope
-Sleep? sleeping well and through the night
-Best moment this week? my brother felt Caden move for the first time
-Movement? she loves to move and we love to play music for her
-Food cravings? chocolate milk
-Gender? girl
-Labor signs? none
-Belly button in or out? sometimes flush, sometimes OUT
-What I miss? BEER!!
-What I am looking forward to? so much! in march we are having a baby shower, belly pictures taken and a 4D ultrasound!!
-Weekly wisdom?
-Milestones?

No comments:

Post a Comment