Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Caden's room is coming along

Caden's room is all cleaned out, the walls have been painted (still have to paint the accent wall), we picked up the crib and dresser, waiting on the dandelion decal to arrive and everything seems to be coming along smoothly.

Dad painting Caden's room:

L1010233

My "ticker" in the column seems to be off. According to my Dr. and The Babycenter.com I am 28 weeks and 2 days today, however my ticker is a week behind that. I am not sure what's going on, I tried to fix it and the last time I tried it said I was 6 weeks! WEIRD. Maybe this is Caden's way of telling me she is going to stay in there a week longer!!!

Officially in the 3rd trimester! From The Babycenter.com:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Workout for yesterday was "Angie" (100 pull-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats)- I am still able to do pull-ups, plank push-ups and squats but had to sub knee-ups for sit-ups because I can't lay on my back. The WOD took me 27:45.

Today, Fran, 21,15,9 Thrusters at 65 pounds and pull-ups (you have to do 21 of each, then 15, then 9). We shall see how it goes...last time I believe it took me 9 minutes.

Here is a prego mom doing Fran with 55#s (Thanks Saki for posting on your site):

Atomic Crossfit - Pregnant Fran from ATOMIC CROSSFIT on Vimeo.

Not so sure I can beat her time or pull off those shorts =)

1 comment: